There will be three workshop sessions at SALA36 and LSN-43 conference as follows:
- Workshop 1: Phonetics and Phonology of South Asian languages with special emphasis on Tone.
- Workshop 2: Agreement in Tibeto-Burman/Himalayan and Munda/Austro-Asiatic languages with a special focus on effects of language contact.
- Workshop 3: Indo-Aryan linguistics:State of the Art.
The resource persons for these three workshops are as follows:
- Paroma Sanyal (IIT Delhi, India)
- Priyankoo Sarmah (IIT Guwahati, India)
- Tanmoy Bhattacharya (University of Delhi, India)