There will be three workshop sessions at SALA36 as follows:
- Workshop 1: Phonetics and Phonology of South Asian languages with special emphasis on Tone.
- Workshop 2: Agreement in Tibeto-Burman/Himalayan and Munda/Austro-Asiatic languages with a special focus on effects of language contact.
- Workshop 3: Indo-Aryan linguistics:State of the Art.
The resource persons for these three workshops are as follows:
- Paroma Sanyal (IIT Delhi, India)
- Priyankoo Sarmah (IIT Guwahati, India)
- Tanmoy Bhattacharya (University of Delhi, India)
- Anju Saxena (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Hans Henrich Hock (Illinois University, USA)
- Yogendra Yadava (Tribhuvan Univesity, Nepal)
Seperate Calls will be issued with respect to each workshop by the concerned resource persons.