Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Aimee Lahaussois (CNRS/ Paris Graduate School of Linguistics) "A terminographic study of ideophonic lexemes in Kiranti language descriptions"
- Alexander Coupe (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore) "Cognitive schemas, language contact and alignment change in Nagamese"
- Anju Saxena (Uppsala University, Sweden) "Northwest Himalayan linguistic prehistory in a new light" (jointly with Borin and Comrie)
- Madhav P Pokhrel (Formerly,Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal). "Evolution of grammar in the inscriptional Pahadi"
- Marilee Coles-Ritchie (Westminster College, Salt Lake City, US/ English Language Specialist of United State's Department of State. ). "Implementing Writer's Workshop in South Asia’s Multilingual Classrooms: Embracing indigenous knowledge"
- Sonal Kulkarni Joshi (Deccan College, Pune, India)
- Tanmoy Bhattacharya (University of Delhi, Delhi, India) "Revisiting Caryāgītikoṣa: An early rise of addressee agreement"
- Abhi Subedi (Formerly, Tribhuvan University, Nepal)
- Kundan Aryal (Tribhuvan University, Nepal)
- Dripta Piplaii (IIT, Kharagpur, India)
- Prem Phyak (Chinese University of Hongkong, Hongkong-China)